McClung Energy Services is the upstream oil and gas market leader in the fabrication and manufacturing of gas and electric drive compressor packages. We are seeking dependable and driven team members for our fast paced, multiple-facilities manufacturing operations.
Responsibilities / Job Duties
• Encourage and promote a strong Safety Culture
• Utilize Lean Initiatives to drive quality, efficiency, and profitability improvements
• Participates in Kaizen project identification and selection, determine benefits, recommend resources and team members. Uses data to guide the decision-making process
• Leverages best practices across the organization in tools and processes
• Measure work performance, workflow, methods of production, and operator techniques
• Improve labor utilization by designing innovative methods of production, lean workflow, and streamline operator techniques
• In cooperation with team - develop, validate, implement, and maintain labor standards and standard work for manufacturing processes
• Review production schedules, processes, specifications, and related information to make recommendations for optimization
• Develop control systems and process improvements to reduce Cost of Poor Quality
• Provide recommendations with supporting data for facility layout improvements, CapEx, or similar projects
• Create and manage documentation and reports
• Promote a collaborative and Continuous Improvement Culture
• Adhere to company policy, procedures, and rules
• Maintain a positive, team-oriented attitude
• Perform various other duties and projects as assigned
• Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering degree preferred, but not required
• 2+ years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
• Experience performing time studies is desired
• Familiar with the tools and technologies to optimize efficiencies. Takt time, standard work, continuous flow, Pull system, Kanban, 5 Why, PDCA, 5S
• Must be detail-oriented to accurately review drawings, specifications, reports, and technical documents in support of company objectives.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Must have good planning, organizational, and execution skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and established goals and objectives in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to stand, sit and/or walk on a hard surface as well as safely bend, stoop, reach, climb steps, and use ladder for long periods of time
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
• Vision required: 20/40 with or without corrective lenses to accurately read all related distribution documents
• Subject to outdoor and plant environment with adjusting temperatures and climate